The Outback Loop – Three Corners Lake Eyre 4WD Adventure tours
Another awesome adventure in our “Escape The Virus” road trip adventures
The Full Loop — From Parachilna to Arkaroola, Innamincka, Birdsville, Simpson Desert, Dalhousie Springs, Mt Dare, Oodnadatta, William Creek, Marree, to Parachilna.
Incorporating three iconic outback tracks – Birdsville, Strzelecki, and Oodnadatta – The Outback Loop invites travellers to explore this unique region, including the towns, characters, history, stories, and the extraordinary attractions that combine to create a part of Australia few others have experienced. Following the traditional Aboriginal trading route, there are several springs fed by water from the Great Artesian Basin. A highlight is Wabma Kadarbu Mound Springs Conservation Park near Coward Springs, also known as “The Bubbler”.
Our signature event is the Birdsville Bash, the world’s most remote major music festival. Situated at the Big Red Dune, 35lm west of Birdsville, QLD on the eastern edge of the SImpson Desert.
One of the biggest and best Aussie rock concerts happens every year at Big Red, on the outskirts of Birdsville under the open skies of the Simpson Desert. Bring the family (even the dog), pitch a tent and take in the atmosphere of this three-night concert featuring the cream of Australian Rock, and plenty of daytime activities, events, and entertainment.
The Watering holes:
- Prairie Hotel – Try the Feral Food Platter and a pint of Fargher Lager
- Mungerannie Roadhouse – The quirkiest pub in the outback
- Innamincka Hotel – The ‘Outamincka’ bar is fab, as is a Cooper Creek cruise
- Birdsville Hotel – A beer in Australia’s most famous pub? Tick!
- Mt Dare Hotel – including the Desert Pass to go further
- Pink Roadhouse, Oodnadatta – Drink in the Pink
- William Creek Hotel – A quintessential pub in the middle of nowhere
- Marree Hotel – Oodnadatta
https://totaldriver.com.au/three-corners-lake-eyre-4wd-adventure/ For more information